Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The NURSERY!

Okay, so here's a sneak peek into the nursery... which is not complete yet and yes I did take pictures of the right room it's just that the colors are not your usual nursery decor and that would beeeee because Shamara is not your ordinary girl. That being said let me explain or better yet take a look at the slideshow below and let the pictures tell you the real story... Shamara LOVES COLOR! and that's as plain as it gets but not just regular colors she LOVES them
LOUD & BRIGHT!

Turquoise & Hot Pink are a couple of her favorites and soooo she wouldn't have anything less in her daughter's room...

...while I detailed clean the nursery today, she (supposing to be on bed rest) sat and sorted through the baby clothes that they've received so far.


I am loving the clouds on the ceiling...






CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Shamara is a girl after my own heart because I love loud bright colors too. The pink clouds on the ceiling is so cute! I'm sure her little girl will love her room. It is bright and unique!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...