Thursday, May 3, 2012

Smith/Sheffield 1st Ultrasound

Sometime late October or early November, I anticipate that I'll be holding my fifth grandchild in my arms! What a BIG surprise and a wonderful blessing boy or girl. What we do know is that God created this child's inmost being; he is knitting him or her together in Shamesha's womb. He or she is fearfully and wonderfully made. This child's frame was not hidden from God when he or she was made in that secret place. When he or she was woven together in the depths of the earth, God's eyes saw that unformed body. All the days ordained for this child is written in God's book before one of them comes to be. "How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!" Psalm 139:13-17
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...