Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Coming November 2012

On our annual Disneyland trip this past March, we had all the kids gather into our hotel room under the premise that "I needed a group picture before... I came up with some lame reason, HaHa!" So I had them all pose for the picture (see shot #1) and then Reggie says, "on the count of 3 everybody say Shamesha's pregnant!" Picture # 2 was like, What, really Reggie, nobody EVER knows whether he's serious or kidding... but by picture #3 they were all like ARE YOU SERIOUS, Oh My Gosh!... They were all so TOTALLY SHOCKED but filled with so much excitement as I am sure you can see from these pictures and I have been BURSTING at the seams to share this news but have been sworn to silence until now.  I wouldn't trade this experience for any thing, it's just such an amazing celebratory time, PRICELESS!

Arriving early November 2012, Baby Sheffield... We can't wait to meet him/her!
Pin It!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...